Friday 17 May 2013

If I could live my life again.
Next time, I would try to make more mistakes.
I would not try to be so perfect, I would relax more.
I would be sillier than I have been.
I would take fewer things seriously.
I would be less fastidious.
Accept more risks, I would take more trips,
watch more sunsets, 
love more,
climb more mountains, and swim more rivers…
I would go to more places where I have not been,
Eat more ice cream and fewer beans.
I would have more real problems and less imaginary ones.
I was one of those people who lived
sensibly and meticulously every minute of their life.
Of course I have had moments of happiness.
But if I could go back in time, I would try to
have only good moments,
and not waste precious time.


I was someone who never went
anywhere without a thermometer, a
hot water bag, an umbrella
and a parachute. If I could live again,
I would travel more frivolously.
If I could live again, I would begin
to walk barefoot at the beginning of the spring
and I would continue until the end of autumn.
I would contemplate more evenings and I would play
more with children.


If I could life my life again.
But as you see, I am 85 years old, and I know that I will die.

- Jorge Louis Bourges

5 comments:

  1. Wow.. danke, für deinen Kommentar!
    Freut mich! :)

    Und der Text macht einen wirklich nachdenklich.. woher ist der?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful text, and such a nice picture! Those words are so true, so full of wisdom. Everyone should read them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hier ist die Blogvorstellung :)
    http://lovelivefriends.blogspot.de/2013/05/take-my-hand-blogvorstellung-ergebnisse.html

    LG Josie

    ReplyDelete
  4. danke!♥
    das freut mich wirklich sehr!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich glaube ich werde mich dann auch mal an meine analoge Kamera ran trauen :D deine Bilder sind so schön! und super Zitat

    ReplyDelete